2014 – Current, Take-Two Interactive - Westwood, MA
- Create signature audio content.
- Manage external audio content providers.
- Implement, script and code audio content.
- Define pipelines and workflow strategies.
- Champion audio alongside creative leads.
2011 – 2014, Microsoft Studios, Central Audio - Redmond, WA
- Provided audio support for development teams throughout the Microsoft Studios portfolio.
- Drove audio innovation strategies.
- Aligned strategies across publisher and developer audio design targets.
- Supervised casting and voiceover sessions.
- Managed and mentored internal audio teams.
2009 - 2011 Activision Publishing, Central Audio - Santa Monica, CA
Senior Sound Designer
- Provided support for 3rd party and internal development teams across all Activision worldwide studios.
- Managed internal sound design team.
- Supervised and created sound assets.
- Directed audio at Activision motion capture studio.
- Oversaw development of Activision proprietary sound libraries.
2004 - 2009, Treyarch (Activision) - Santa Monica, CA
- Defined vision and goals for audio department.
- Interfaced with audio programmers to develop and extend audio toolsets.
- Designed, implemented and scripted in-game audio assets.
- Supervised field recording and expansion of proprietary sound libraries.
- Directed external music production and composers.
1997-2003, Outrage Games (THQ) - Ann Arbor, MI
Audio Lead / Composer
- Directed and created sound effect assets.
- Composed, produced and engineered music assets.
- Cast and directed voice talent.
- Edited and mixed dialog assets.
- Oversaw audio tool development with programming team.
University of Michigan, School of Music - Ann Arbor, MI
Dual Program, Music Composition and Music Technology
Santa Monica College - Santa Monica, CA
2018-2019, Berklee School of Music - Boston, MA
Assistant Professor - Electronic Production and Design
- Classes taught in game audio, Unity/UE4 and MaxMSP
- Review, encourage and mentor game audio students.
- Overload - Xbox One/PC, Revival Productions, Steam
- Project Spark - Xbox One/PC, Team Dakota, Microsoft
- Quantum Break - Xbox One, Remedy, Microsoft
- Skylanders - 360/PS3/Wii. Toys For Bob, Activision
- Call of Duty – Black Ops, 360/PS3/Wii. Treyarch, Activision
- DJHero2, 360/PS3. Freestyle Games, Activision
- Transformers: War for Cybertron, 360/PS3. High Moon, Activision
- Blur, 360/PS3. Bizarre Creations, Activision
- James Bond Quantum Of Solace, 360/PS3. Treyarch, Activision
- Call of Duty: World at War, 360/PS3/PS2/Wii. Treyarch, Activision
- Spider-Man 3, 360/PS3. Treyarch, Activision
- Call of Duty 3, 360/PS3/PS2/Xbox/GC/Wii. Treyarch, Activision
- Ultimate Spider-Man, PS2/Xbox/GC. Treyarch, Activision
- Alter Echo, PS2/Xbox. Outrage Games, THQ
- Red Faction II, Xbox/PC, Outrage Games, THQ
- Descent 3 Mercenary, PC/MAC, Outrage Entertainment, Interplay
- Descent 3, PC/MAC, Outrage Entertainment, Interplay
- Rocky and Bullwinkle, PC/MAC, MSI, Segasoft
- Fractured Fairy Tales: the Frog Prince, PC/MAC, MSI, Segasoft
- TONKA Search and Rescue, PC/MAC,MSI, Hasbro Interactive
- Hercules Animated Storybook, PC/MAC, MSI, Disney Interactive
- Hunchback of Notre Dame ASB, PC/MAC,MSI, Disney Interactive
- 101 Dalmatians ASB, PC/MAC, MSI, Disney Interactive
- Pocahontas ASB, PC/MAC, MSI, Disney Interactive
- Winnie the Pooh ASB, PC/MAC, MSI, Disney Interactive
- Lion King ASB, PC/MAC, MSI, Disney Interactive
AIAS, Winner 2007, “Best Sound Design” - Call of Duty 3
GANG, Winner 2007, “Best Use of Surround” - Call of Duty 3
TEC, Nominee 2007, “Best Sound Design” - Call of Duty 3